Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences

You should have received an invitation to sign up for fall parent/teacher conferences in your child's Friday Folder today, 10/7. I am trying something new this year and have decided to have you sign up for conferences electronically.  This way you can see the times that are available and know the date and time for your conference right away.  I will be hosting these conferences on:

            DATE:  October 19 and October 27
            PLACE:  Room 306 (Mrs. Parkin's classroom) 
            REGISTRATION DEADLINE:  End of day October 18th


To pick a time slot, click on this link:  www.ptcfast.com/reg1   

At that link, you will be asked for your Entry Code, where you should enter ZTV110541
 
If you do not have internet access, please let me know by sending in a note with your child. I look forward to discussing your child's progress thus far in 3rd grade.


* If the dates/times listed do not work for you, please let me know via email or note and I will do my best to schedule a more convenient time for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment